Monday, January 15, 2007

Saturday 13th January


Luperon
Dominican Republic


19 54.4 N
70 56.5 W

How long can this weather continue? It rained on and off all day. We amused ourselves by collecting rainwater in a bucket and funneling it into our water tanks. In fact it rained so much that we filled the tanks – I don’t think they were particularly empty anyway but at least I don’t feel too guilty when I have a shower and wash my hair now! We had planned on going ashore for lunch and trying to upload the last few days’ worth of blog but you guessed it, it poured with rain so we cancelled that plan. I spent most of the afternoon preparing food and then Gerry suggested that we go ashore for drinks and dinner as the rain stopped for half an hour or so, I declined and we ended up spending a quiet evening aboard.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home