Sunday, October 28, 2007

Aftermath

There are a few people who we would like to thank for various reasons, if I have forgotten anyone please accept my apologies – the brain is rather numb!


Our buddy boaters: (you really should have come all the way with us guys!)
Kathy & Bob
Dale & Lorie

Our personal boat part shoppers: (we owe you dinner when you get here!)
Bob & Karen

First time sailors who risked life and limb to spend their vacation with us: (just one more rum punch?)
Rose & Mark

My “at sea” blog publisher: (thanks for doing such a good job)
Kay

The following virtual sailors who have traveled along with us by reading the blog, sending emails and posting comments: (thanks a million for doing so, we really appreciated the emails and comments)

Our daughter, parents, step parents, brothers, sister, (and in laws) nephews, nieces and ring ins – we love you all.

Tom – sail maker extraordinaire
Ray – our coastie mate – thanks for the med. bag which happily didn’t get used!
Rob De Hann – we have some thoughts to share with you about your trip.
Peter & Lyn- thanks for the fishing gear, it worked sometimes!
David Fox
Mary
Phil
Dog breath
Hamish
Joe
Barbara & Luther
Alice
Owen
Willy & Jack
Lee & Gary
Richard & Debbie

All the cruisers that we have had the pleasure to meet and share parts of our trip with – thank you for sharing the good times, the bad times, the fun and disasters along the way. We wish you all fair winds and following seas – be safe and keep in touch.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

8:28 a.m.  
Blogger tom white said...

Dear gerry and nikkie, =20
I have been talking with Rob Dehann and he informs me that you may be =
returning to the US for awhile, that is great. I am not much of an =
emailer but I just wanted to know if you will be coming this way in your =
travels. I know allot of people would be happy to see you including me. =
I also if it is true that you made your blog into a book I would love =
to purchase a copy. Please let me know. Debbie and Richard wanted me to =
say hello. Michelle of Sea Shell got a job with Google and most likely =
will be selling her boat, though it might look good in the corn fields =
of Ohio. =20
Well got to get back to work. Hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely, =
tom white

2:13 p.m.  
Blogger pett paintings said...

Something tells me this blog may need resurrecting at some stage in the future due to someones itchy feet LOL

9:42 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home